Friday, June 4, 2021

Week 5

 Maths: In my Maths class we are learning decimals, integers, and naming fractions. 

Science: In Science we did a test on Monday about mixing and separating solutions and we are starting to do tests a lot more. We are also learning about Waves and Energy. 

Social studies: In Social Studies we learnt a lot about migration. Migration is a move from a country to another part of the world.

PE: We done a pre-test on the Coopers run and I improved. I also improved in the sit and reach, sit ups, and push ups. I haven't seen by how much but my teacher told I did better than last time. 

English: In English we've been reading a novel story about a deformed boy and his appearance.

Options: In options we been designing and learning about colours.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noah

    What would be your favourite class from last week? It sounds like you've done really well in PE, good on you!

    What can you tell me about waves and energy? It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, thank you for commenting on my Blog. PE was my favourite class from last week because I like every time we do fitness. I know lots of energy like kinetic energy, heat, and energy its self. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post