Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Science Road Show

 On Monday the 21st we some amazing people come in to talk and show what science is about. The first experiment was all different types of colours morphed into a syringe and squeezed into a bowl of liquid. The second experiment was more advance, we had different types of gasses like nitrogen,oxygen,carbon dioxide so theses gasses we test to see which had the biggest explosion in the balloon , so the first  balloon had normal air the second was filled with nitrogen which had the biggest explosion overall. My favourite experiment was the honey, in the honey experiment we got to taste and guess what type of flavour, overall had a good day. 

Science Roadshow
Fonterra Science Roadshow - Auckland - Eventfinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post