Monday, March 11, 2019

2v100

the fantastic duo

it was me and my  duo we landed at a place called volcano and in a game called fortnite we both got a gun but they were both bad like my duo got a green  pistol and i just got a grey pistol  so we mat up and began our adventure.

we walked up the volcano and if you jump in the volcano you can  fly so flyed all the way to loot lake then we saw some fighting so we 3rd party them and me and my duo destroyed them and we just danced and them and they had a rift so we just rifted out of there.

we went to tilted and then we saw heeps of fighting so we 3rd party them and then he knocked me then kayne destroyed them and then i said intent carry       


1 comment:

  1. This is a cool story Noah, sounds like a fun game. Maybe next time you could try to write it from the characters point of view, so it sounds more like a recount.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post