Monday, March 4, 2019

Me and my friend

For free writing this week i wrote about me and my friend hope you enjoy.

On my weekend me and my best friend max all we did is just going to both of our houses and just going and staying in the park all day.  But me and his brother me and him just stayed on the game just playing our favorite game Fortnite. so me and max started going to each other's house on Saturday and started hanging out on the same day.  When i went to his he showed me how to play vr and play fortnite on ps4.

The games he was showing me on vr was a game called super shot i sucked at it but Max was showing me up he died at the end but when i had a go i died straight away like when i grabbed the gun i just go shot straight away.  But when we played fortnite on his ps4 i was doing alright but i don't play my game on ps4 i play it on Xbox one.

So when he came to my house we jammed fortnite on my Xbox and max was a little nub  it was like when i played on his ps4 i was a nub to.  So we hopped in a game with max's Brother.
     

1 comment:

  1. My gosh, it sounds like you did a lot of gaming over the weekend. Maybe next time you could describe how you are feeling as you are playing the game, I can imagine a lot of frustration when playing on devices you aren't used to. Good work Noah.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post