Monday, August 5, 2019

My weekend

On my weekend i was at my auntys farm all week because i love it there because we ride the dirt bikes, push bikes, and even the horse so thats why i love it out there.  Also i like hanging out with my cousins like Te hura and Izzy there the ones that i mostly hangout, on the push bikes and me and Te hura rides the dirt bike and the horse. And all of this stuff i talked about was on Saturday now on sunday i live in moerewa so we haft to go church in waiomio so we get changed and then we go to church at waiomio and we have 1 hour of church so after church i go to my auntys to get MUDDY and to have FUN for the rest of the day. 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you really like going to your Aunty's farm. Heaps to keep you and your cousins entertained. I learnt how to ride a dirt bike a few years ago at camp, it is a lot of fun! Maybe next time you could add some more descriptive language to describe your senses.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post