Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The creek

On Sunday i was in waiomio all day digging out a new creek' so we can swim in it.  It took about 4 or 3 hour's to dig it out and make it more deeper.  Half way through my uncle that was on the digger let me and my cussin Te Hura   have a little dip and when  we were swimming my other cussin Qualin who lives in Auckland came over to waiomio to have a swim. 

And when he got here we had to get out of the creek so my uncle can keep doing the creek.  Also when we got out of the creek we made a mud mountain so we can slide down it and mud fight so when we finished we were sliding down it turn by turn and after we were sliding down it i yelled out MUD FIGHT! and me Te Hura and Qualin were just having a big mud fight and between the mud fight i jumped on the mud mountain and almost slipped of the edge and then i got back up and continued the huge mud fight.

and when we finished the mud fight the creek was done  so we all rushed to the creek to jump in and when we jumped in it was so warm so all we did was boms and manus and stapels and there was this cliff we could of jumped of and i went up and i jumped in to see how deep it was and it was fine then my 2 cussins jumped off and the said "that was okay" And then all of us jumped of and poped a huge manu.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun time. Remember that we don't start a sentence with And and it should always start with a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post