Thursday, November 15, 2018

bad luck

it was me vs 100 i hoped into a game and thinking to my self i haft to get this win to prove my stats wrong.  I will get this win so we all jumped on the battle bus i was thinking were to land then as quick as flash i thought about tilted then i jumped out and   landed at tilted.  When i landed i was already getting shot before i even got a gun so i braking this floor them when i broke it i found me a grey tack.  Then the guy that was shooting me before was rushing me so i quickly got me some mats then all i here is a wall about to brake so i
quickly rush down to see if hes there.

Then when i walk down the stairs...BANG! he took 100 shield away from my health bar i quickly shot back but it was to late he already shot me and that shot killed me.   so i loaded back in the lobby thinking if i should play squads because so much squads has cared me in so much games so i picked squads fill.  I loaded in the game then i think to my self i'm gonna get this win so we jumped on the battle bus.  My team mate picked were to land so all of us followed him then when it was time to jump out we jumped floating down to
 relate row so i landed at the boat shop i found a grey a,r off the bat. 

but i was egier for more guns so i went on the hunt for more guns and then out of no were i found a chest.  So i hesitated for a bit because i really wanted a good gun and if i get a good gun i can probably clutch this win  so i looked for my team mates on the mini map.  Then suddenly i saw a squad among the hills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post