Monday, April 1, 2019

space ships

I chose this topic because it real interest me in my own way it was easy writing because i had heaps of ideas already my task is to keep learning about space ships.

Space man/kid
I have been wondering what being a space man feels like and going to space like going to the moon and bouncing on it.
Like one step for man kind and 2 steps on the moon and last step is the flag and the flag that i will put up is the new Zealand flag and i will be the first 11 year old to do that in my creative little mind. [:
But for reals i will make it to the moon and dance on it like Fortnite i will do the mind blown and the orange Justice. 
So my chances to making it to the moon is a 1% of a 100% chance but you don't know until you find out i will see you at the moon in 25 years.  {:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post